Today I Turn 4 Months

Today I turn 4 months! I now weigh 15.2 and am ~ 25 inches long. I was close to 16 pounds 2 weeks ago, but I have been sick and not eating so the extra pounds went away. Below are my 4 month pictures before Dad left.



I am happy its only a few more days before I get to see my dad. I couldn’t sleep well last night because my cough got worse so mom stayed up with me and we ended up hanging out. Mom kept me company by holding me and at times letting me suck on her boobs even though I didn’t feel like eating. Early in the morning mom made an appt with my new pediatrician, Dr. Fisher and she got them to see me.

I met my new doctor, she is very ‘bubbly” as mom would put it, both physically and personality. I think I kind of like her, she told mom a secret. She says, she loves my name “Audrey” that it’s her favorite name and if she had a daughter that is what she would name her. Besides my name she kept telling mom I had beautiful eyes and they must be “daddy’s eyes”, I looked at her and smiled. After examining me she told mom the bad news is that I have sinusitis, but the good news is there are no liquid in my lungs which means no bronchitis or pneumonia which was the reason why mom took me in. So she prescribed me some pink bubble gum flavored liquid they call antibiotics that is to be taken for 10 days, which I am not too happy about.



After the doctor’s appointment, mom pick up my meds at CVS, went to grab lunch at Panera, bought some yellow daffodils at Trader Joes and household stuff at TJ Maxx. I was being really good during mom’s errands; I also showed mom a new trick I just learned today. I saw mom doing it to me all the time and I finally figured how she did it. If I put my lips together and just blow out I can make the same noises, but the difference is the way I do it sprays drools everywhere, where as mommy’s only makes noises. I kept mom amused and entertained by doing that all day, mom had to constantly wipe me to keep me clean.

After we got home, mom fed me and I took a 15 minute nap. I woke up throwing up all over myself, well I threw up on everything today: my bed, 4 different blankets, 3 change of clothes, my new Rainforest Jumperoo, my play mat, and all over mom. I can’t keep my food down, it keeps on coming up. Mom has a new word for my spit-up, “vomit”. She says when I feel better then the vomit will go away, I hope so too because I don’t like mr. vomit crawling up my throat. I also gave mom 2 heavy golden diapers today, she just laughed it off. We rolled all over the floor, mom rolled first, then she tried to get me to do it. I was very close but only my upper body turn, the other bottom half didn’t cooperate. This baby thing can be very hard at times. Some of the other things I also did today were, mesmerized by the trees outside, read 6 books (my 2 favorites today were “where’s baby’s bellybutton” and “Peekaboo Baby”), and played in my new jumperoo.

Mom gave me a bath follow by a shower to wash all the stuff off of me. I felt a little better, but it was really cold so after getting dressed, I just pop on mom’s boobs and ate till I fell asleep.

Comments