I am 9 Months Today

Today I turn 9 Months.

Nine months is an exciting milestone. I have learned how to do many things over the past couple months, it seems to come in leaps and bounds. Mom and dad helped me put together a photo-journal so I may share my journey through the images and captions that were put together below.

This past month I have been able to pull myself up to a standing position and walk around by holding on to things. It’s really exciting to explore the world from this height. I am a pretty fast crawler and like to play tag with who ever likes to chase me. Being chased makes me laugh out loud as I crawl through the house. I really like walking around the living room table and usually do about 20 laps a day. Last month I learned how to sign back to mom which makes her really happy. Though I have yet learned to talk, I can now sign ‘milk’ and ‘bye-bye’. Mom can’t wait till I learn some of the other ones she has been teaching me.

My Aunt Thu taught me how to give kisses by showing me how baby kissed in the book. I picked it up really quickly and now everyone seems to be saying “kiss-kiss” to me. It seems to make them so happy and excited when I give them a kiss-kiss. Kissing Dad was a little rough in the beginning because he has little hairs that tickle me. I now try to kiss him where there is not so much facial hair.

I am still not eating much solids and do not like to take the bottle or sippy cup. Its driving mom a little crazy, but I keep on signing to her that I want boobies. Mom hopes that I will soon find a liking to solids so that she can cook me all these different foods. Though I now go to bed at 7pm and wake up at 7am, this seems to make both Mom and Dad really happy. In the past month I have traveled to many different destinations and spent the majority of my time “on the road”. I really like to explore different places and look forward to many more trips this fall.

Comments