Saturday with Uncle Kevin, Aunt Thu, and my dog Balu.

It's the day before Mother's Day and we have Uncle Kevin and Aunt Thu visiting from San Francisco. It's been a long while since I've seen the both of them, especially my aunt Thu. The day she came, I ran up to greet her all naked in my diaper, but can you blame me? I haven't seen her in what seems to be forever, and I used to see her everyday.

We wanted to give mom the morning off so she can get some things done, thus off to the Palisades we went. First stop was the weekly Polo game where I saw horses and riders all over the field. They're playing ball with a stick, it looks so fun. Maybe one day I will be able to ride a horse, just like them. Then Dad headed over to the local Fire Station where I checked out a very cool fire truck. It's big, red, has a long white ladder, AND I get to sit on the inside to check out all the equipments.

Dad wrapped up our trip with a short visit to the Los Angeles Lake Shrine where we strolled through the lake and even saw a couple of swans. After that I was happy to be home and hang with my dog, Balu. What a day, thanks Dad, Uncle Crabtree, and Aunt Thu.


Comments