Happy July 4th!

I rode in my daddy’s car today down to the St. Regis in Laguna Niguel to vacation for the 4th of July. I really like the St. Regis, there are many other babies like me there. I was dressed in red, white, and blue to celebrate the big day. All the big people were really nice, and everyone was smiling. At check-in, a nice lady gave me my very own beach pail with my name on it. I watched from the room balcony all the balloons they were blowing up to prepare for the big buffet banquet. I can’t wait to go down there and see all the treats they have in stored for me. Before the festival started, we went and swam in the pool. It was a fun day! I swam, danced, people watched, and even brought some balloons back to the room. I can’t wait to see what we’ll be doing tomorrow.

Comments