Note from Mom

My mom's note on her blog below sums up my morning today.

"I would never before thought that a successful or productive morning constitutes to my daughter ingesting one half a container of yogurt and a couple ounces of dried cereal. It was always about how many phone calls, emails, things crossed off on a to-do list, etc that determines if a morning was productive. This morning, unlike those in the past, it was Audrey opening up for that next yogurt bite, or how she was able to self-feed another cheerio. Motherhood definitely slowed me down, not to necessarily smell the flowers, but appreciate the absolute basics that makes up everyday life."

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Chi Le, I have noticed a big change in your spirits ever since you had Audrey. When I first met you, I always envisioned you as a career mom. After Audrey's birth, you seem more carefree and it is very touching of the love you have for Audrey. Audrey seem to give you another definition to life. You're very inspiring - I hope that when I have my own child, I will be as good and attentive as you.

Love,
Cathy (Thi's friend)
brandie said…
YAY Audrey! We are so proud of her, keep up the great work.