Merry-Go-Round

 
 

Instead of going to classes today, we went down to Orange County for some errands. While waiting to pick up some accounting files, we went to Southcoast Plaza. It's my first time to this mall, and its really big. We went shopping at several baby stores before I saw a big musical thing that went round and round in the middle. Mom and Aunt Thu calls it a "Merry-Go-Round".

I really like to watch the thing go round and round as kids were sitting on their horses. Mom thought it would be fun to take me on there. There were so many colors and these horses look so big up close. I was not quite sure what to make of it at first. Mom strapped me on and the thing started going in circles with the music on really loud. Every now and then I would look out and see Auntie Thu, and before I know it, she was gone again. We were playing peek-a-boo in circles. Mom made all the motions a little less scary, but as soon as the horses started going up and down, I reached out for her. Mom was there to take me off after a couple minutes. We rode on the carriage for the duration of the ride. Maybe the next time I will be brave enough to complete the ride on horse's back.
Posted by Picasa

Comments