My day with Daddy.

Today was Mommy’s day off so I got to spend the entire day with my daddy. As you can see, he dressed me in this oh, so fashionably daddy outfit. He took me to the park, fed me all my meals, we bonded on the back porch reading and playing around, and wrapped up the afternoon with washing mom’s car. I really enjoyed helping Dad wash the car. Though I got all wet and it was a little chilly, I try to help Dad wash all the lower parts where it may be hard for him to reach. It was hard work; there were so many spots to try and “clean-up”. After I finished washing the car, I took a break to say hi to our neighborhood dog Penny while Daddy finished it off.

Dad then fed me dinner, bathe me, read me some books and put me to bed. He is the world’s BEST Daddy.

Thank you Daddy for such a fantastic Day!!


Comments