My Easter Party



For Easter this year, Mom threw an Easter Egg hunt party in our backyard. It was so much fun preparing for the party. We stuffed over 300 eggs with stickers and treats, then I helped mom put together all my little friends' snacks. Mom then tested my egg finding skills by hiding them all over the living room, just so I can hunt for them.

On Saturday, the day before Easter we had 22 of my Lil' friends and their parents over. All my friends were dressed up in their Sunday best. We played, hunted for eggs, and had so much fun. I ended up with three baskets full of eggs, and was excited to continue looking for eggs. Mom asked that I start hiding the eggs so others can find it instead of picking up more eggs. I had just as much fun hiding them as I did finding them. I can't wait till next year when we get to do this again.

Comments