My 1st trip away from Mom and Dad in San Diego.

Thanks to aunt Linda (Di Linda) I was able to take a short vacation in San Diego and gave Mom a 5 day break from me. This is the first time since I was born that I have been away from Mom for more than 12 hours.

Di Linda had my tripped pack full of fun activities and mini adventures. Each day was a different trip and experience. On the first day she took me to the San Diego Children’s Museum where I was able to explore all the different exhibits, play areas, and even did some art with Uncle Tony.

My next day included a trip to the annual Del Mar Fair, and there I saw farm animals, a pig race, lots of rides, food, and fun. It was a continuous ride of fun and a variety of different adventures. For the first time at Trader Joe’s I was able to push around my own shopping cart, pet a pig, and did really well away from Mom. I swam, ate different food, and was so well feed that I gained a pound when I returned home.

Thank you to my aunts and uncle Tony for hanging out and taking care of me.

Comments