Play, Swim, and Circus

My weekend starts with a swim at the UCLA Sunset Pool with my girlfriends Isabel and AE. Swimming was a lot of fun, but running around and playing tag with the girls at the lawn was even more fun. We would hold hands and walk towards the sand in the volleyball court, while our parents play paparazzi.

After a long morning, I took a nap in the car and off to Langer’s for lunch, then on to the circus we went. Dad and Mom loved the pastrami sandwiches at Langer’s, but I really enjoyed their chicken noodle soup and French fries with lots of ketchup. YUMMY!

The circus was so much fun. We were right at the front row where I saw clowns, elephants, horses, performers, tigers, and so many other things. There were so many things going on sometimes I didn’t know what to look at. But my favorite were the elephants, dogs and horses. I love how they performed all these tricks and there were so many of them. Thanks Daddy for some amazing seats!

Comments

The Bierners said…
love the pics of the girls. and, the circus looks awesome!
bath mateus said…
That’s looks so nice your posting.
Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate