What is my Brother’s Name?

 
 
 
 

My brother came home from the hospital without an official first name. Well you can say that he didn’t have a real name for the first few weeks of his life. Mom and Dad referred to him as “Khai”, “sweetie”, “baby”, and Grandpa’s favorite is little “Jimmy”. Though Mom and Dad are trying to figure out and finalize what he should be legally named, I refer to him as my brother. While everyone is patiently waiting for a name so we can announce my brother’s arrival, Dad has not been able to finalize one yet. He wants to find the perfect name and figures since he has to submit paperwork to get my brother’s name changed in his birth certificate anyways, he minus well take his time. Since we don’t have a name, not too many folks know about my brother being here. I will just have to be patient and wait a little longer.
Posted by Picasa

Comments