HAPPY 65th BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Grandma,
Happy Birthday to you!

Today is my Grandma's 65th Birthday, doesn't she look good? You can't even tell she is that old. My day started at Grandma's office and end with Grandma's Birthday dinner at W's Chinese Bistro. My day began when Mom and I went to surprise Grandma at her office in Palos Verdes with a balloon bouquet and an orchid plant. I wore my pink polka-dot party dress because Grandma likes pink and mom helped tied the balloon bouquet to my wrist. Grandma was so happy and smiley when she saw me, I am glad I was able to make it there to celebrate Grandma's special day with her. I also made it just in time to help Grandma blow out her birthday candles. It was so much fun to see everyone, even Grandpa was there.

Comments