Visiting Dad's Office




Every Wednesday I have a very similar routine. It starts out with swim class around 10:45am, followed by Farmers Market at Noon with several of my 'little piglet' friends, then we all go to lunch overlooking the ocean, and on to the Santa Monica public library for some reading. On days when my little piglet friends can't make it, I go and visit dad's office above farmer's market and play with him. If Dad is not too busy, we go to lunch, take a walk, or I would visit Grandpa at Rand. The day always end with mom and I hanging out at the public library before heading back, well actually sometime mom meets up for what they call "happy hours". I guess everyone who goes is suppose to act very happy, well I try to be happy so mom will take me along.

This Wednesday I got all dressed up for a date with dad. I waited for dad in his office while mom uses the computer. But after waiting for a while I realized that Dad is working in Canada this week, guess that means I will have to play by myself.
Posted by Picasa

Comments