HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!!!

 


For Father's Day this year, I got daddy a CHUMBY (www.chumby.com) which I really hope he likes. Since mom likes to cook and dad likes to eat, I put together a recipe olde for dad along with a giraffe card. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY, I LOVE YOU!!

World’s Best Daddy Recipe

Directions:

I am told it’s you that I take after,
Thus add two cups of pure affection,
A moment of nonstop laughter,
And a handful of kisses in all directions.

A little fresh drool, just a squiggle.
A few sprinkles of gentleness,
Two ounces of nonstop giggles,
And a pint of forgiveness.

Roast it for a short while,
After five minutes of sweet fun
Add a pound of smiles,
Mix in a little cuddle till it’s done.

But wait, you still have to add,
Two cups of unexpected surprises,
And many loving moments with dad.
Stir it up, bake it well, and let it rise.

Mom says, this is a secret recipe,
For the world’s best daddy.
If I promise to be obedient,
Will you be my main ingredient?


by Audrey Gia-Khue Mesic 6/15/2008
--------------------------------------------

Warning, the recipe above was formulated especially for my daddy, please don't copy without permission because a slight error may cause irreplaceable damages.
Posted by Picasa

Comments