Swim Class

 
 


I go to swim class twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays in Santa Monica. Class usually starts with 30 minutes of gym, music, and play followed by 30 minutes of swim and activities. This week my auntie Julie took me swimming. Though I drank a little more water than normal, I had a lot of fun. My favorite activity in the pool is when the instructor lets us swim after the little duckies. This week I caught two ducks, one with each hand...oh and I also like doing the itsy bitsy spider and tick tock game in the pool. Though I am not crazy about being dunk, it scares me. The instructor this week ask parents to push us to swim toward her. I am so happy that mom signaled Auntie Julie not to do it, or I would have left the pool in tears. I will post a couple of swim videos shortly.
Posted by Picasa

Comments