CHICAGO, the windy city

My poor parents who are probably exhausted traveling with me when I am not feeling well. Finally I am better and ready to go out again. After Aunt Lori’s wedding we spent a couple of days to visit family, friends, and tour around. I enjoyed my play date at the Nechlese’s home. We stopped by great uncle Bob’s house to visit and watched Aunt Lori and Uncle Mark opened up all their wedding presents. The next day when the rains stop, we toured downtown Chicago, went shopping, and visited the Children’s Museum. My favorite is playing with the fountains in the water room. We even found a display of the “thung”, a cylinder Vietnamese boat very similar to the one mom left Vietnam in. Mom was pleasantly surprised to find Vietnamese as one of the three languages on all the displays.

Comments