First Steps

 

Today after swim class and Farmer's Market we headed over to the Santa Monica Library. Mom let me explored the Children's section and I even picked out my own book. I really like the shelves here, its really easy to pull up on and walk around. Although I have taken my first steps a couple weeks before, today was different. They have these neon green tables at the sitting area where mom was sitting. It was the perfect for me to walk around and let go to get to the next table. I was so proud of myself when I was able to let go of the table and walk on over to the couch. It was about three steps, but I did it without falling. Mom was so happy she went for the camera and try to document it. Although this new found skill has kept me up at night, I am having a lot of fun landing on my tush. Thank goodness my friends and I all have these diapers on.
Posted by Picasa

Comments