Manhattan, the BIG city

After arriving in NYC, we checked in at the W Time Square and parents took me out for a night stroll. Time Square was so exciting with all the lights, people, and noises. I had my first caricature done in the middle of Time Square. The man took a little long, but I really enjoyed watching all the pedestrians who were walking by.

The next day, Aunt Diane came by to pick us up and we drove around NYC, had lunch, and visited baby Piper in Brooklyn. That night we met up with Mr. Charlie, and had dinner at the new Lincoln Center near Central park. An hour later we met Aunt Jennifer at the posh Peninsula hotel rooftop bar. Besides the bartender who was about 25, I was the youngest one there. They have a really nice setup with lots of chairs and cushions to walk around. It was a late night for all of us, but we’re on California time. I really like strolling around Central Park and looking at all the trees. Every now and then dad would take me close up to one of the horses pulling the carriages all through the park. Perhaps when I am a little older, they can let me go on a horse ride. Manhattan has a very big FAO Schwarz toy store where some of the city's best toys can be found. I love the world map and train set there. I really like the big city of Manhattan and the different activities it offers at all hours. It was nice to meet some of mom and dads friend in NYC, I hope we can come back soon.


Comments